LIFESTYLE: Make art part of Syracuse trip
I am not an art critic. I can’t pick out a Renoir from a Michelangelo to save my life, nor can I even define what the Impressionist period is.
But I know what I like. And I like the Everson Museum of Art.
- ART: The NACC presents Holiday Extravaganza, "Artists and Friends" Rachel Schiff was hanging her jewel-toned paintings in the Garden Gallery, admiring the soft light coming in from the giant windows and the beautiful marble floors.
- MUSIC: The songs (and paintings) of Ron Hawkins A lot of things have changed since Ron Hawkins was on the stage at Gateway Harbor in North Tonawanda in 2006.
- ART: Buffalo Society of Artists show hits Kenan Center The Buffalo Society of Artists is reaching out.
- ART: Warhol photo collection comes to Castellani "In the future, everyone will be world famous for 15 minutes.”
- ART: The Lewiston Art Festival In nearly every way, the Lewiston Art Festival is growing.
- LIFESTYLE: 'Body Worlds' challenges the mind, heart The “Body Worlds” exhibit was created as a vehicle for science, but it has stirred up emotions of a far different sort in pretty much every city that it’s visited.
- ART: NACC goes "Beyond the Barrel" The Niagara Arts and Cultural Center typically opens its “Beyond the Barrel” art exhibition at the end of June, but this year presented an opportunity that NACC staff couldn’t pass up.
- ART: 100 American Craftsmen descend on Lockport There will be art you can wear, art you can clean with and art you can drink from.
- ART: Jed Jackson returns for exhibit Thus, while the campus rocks this weekend, the Castellani will present the opening of “JED: 30 Years of Painting by Jed Jackson.”
- More Art Headlines
- LIFESTYLE: Make art part of Syracuse trip I am not an art critic. I can’t pick out a Renoir from a Michelangelo to save my life, nor can I even define what the Impressionist period is.