- College Sports
Daemen outlasts LIU Post in classic
There are big games every season, at every level of basketball across the country. Some are instant classics, but most games fail to live up to the hype. Friday night was one of those landmark games for the Daemen men's basketball team.
- Robert M. Schweitzer
Lekki gets weekly Buff St. honor
Buffalo State College named Kyrstin Lekki (Niagara-Wheatfield) of the Bengals softball team as its athlete of the week.
- Bulls win seventh straight
- Central Michigan sweeps UB Central Michigan hurlers Ty Dunham and Josh Collmenter each threw shutouts Saturday as the University at Buffalo baseball team dropped a Mid-American Conference doubleheader to the visiting Chippewas at Amherst Audubon Field. CMU won the opener 5-0 and then shutout the Bulls 8-0 in the second contest.
- English finishes UB career with a win UB Notebook: Women’s swim team closes regular season with loss to Cornell.
- UB’s Ortman earns two tennis victories TENNIS: Amherst native wins athlete of the week honors as the Bulls down Cleveland State.
- Early-bird Eagles ready to shine Purple Eagles look to avenge regular-season loss to Fairfield
A breath of fresh air
Randy Harris returns to ice after
- Daemen outlasts LIU Post in classic