- High Schools
- Jacks fall short against Grand Island, 20-14
- THS drops physical battle to Lackawanna When the lights went on at the new Clinton H. Small Stadium Friday night, Robert "Hap" Holloway, a Tonawanda High School legend, looked around at the new home of his Warriors and smiled.
- Jacks host Grand Island in A North showdown The North Tonawanda Lumberjacks amassed 460 yards of total offense and dropped 48 points on Lake Shore in their 48-28 Week One victory.
- Area 2013 girls soccer preview
- THS football opens new stadium against Lackawanna It's the dawn of a new era for Tonawanda football today; the new Clinton H. Small Stadium is ready and will be the site of the Warriors' home opener tonight at 7:30 p.m.
- NT volleyball topples Grand Island
- Area 2013 soccer preview
Tonawanda 2013 football preview
The first day the Tonawanda Warriors stepped foot onto the turf at the new Clinton Small Stadium adjacent to the high school last week, coach Rob Gross didn't have anything planned for practice. He just wanted his players to get out on the field and soak it all in.
- Tonawanda shuts out defending C North champ The Tonawanda football team's move to Class C became official Saturday afternoon when they took on the North division's reigning regular season champion JFK Bears in a Saturday matinee in the rain.
- Jacks win big in opener After a half of football Friday night, the North Tonawanda football team was stunned.
- More High Schools Headlines