- Letters to the Editor
- GUEST VIEW: What young people aren't learning in college The results are distressing to say the least. A recent survey found that only 17 percent of college graduates â€" graduates! â€" knew the effect of the Emancipation Proclamation, just 42 percent knew the Battle of the Bulge was fought during World War II, and not even two in five could identify term limits for their senators and representatives.
- LETTER: NIMAC grateful for NT support
- LETTER: Spring brings spiritual renewal
- LETTER: Thanks for NTCC's efforts
- GUEST VIEW: Thank NTCC for Old Fort's resurgence Two years ago, Old Fort Niagara averaged 70,000 in annual attendance. Last year, we exceeded 150,000 visitors to the Fort, a number that we haven't seen since the 1970s. We directly attribute this 200 percent increase in visitors to the work of the NTCC.
- Student: Keep St. Francis open
- LETTER: Failing schools a problem for all of us
LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Claudia Brown
I’m writing in response to the Feb. 12 letter by Christian Riso, assistant superintendent of government programs for the Buffalo Diocese, regarding busing for St. Francis of Assisi School families.
- LETTER: Vocational education being overlooked
- LETTER TO EDITOR: Don't close St. Francis school
- More Letters to the Editor Headlines