- Letters to the Editor
- LETTER: Gay marriage isn't a civil right
- Women's Equality Agenda long overdue
- LETTER: Rent subsidy change a good idea
- GUEST VIEW: KMH at mercy of corporate greed Corporate greed is affecting the hospital's bottom line in negotiating a fair contract for the nurses.
LETTER: Remembering Opportunities Unlimited founder
Niagara County lost a special woman recently – Edith Hunter. Nearly 60 years ago, Mrs. Hunter helped found the agency known today as Opportunities Unlimited of Niagara, a not-for-profit agency providing a wide range of services for individuals with intellectual and other developmental disabilities residing in Niagara County, as well as neighboring communities.
- Newton a home run for TCSD
- READER LETTER: Niagara election board failed voters Last month I moved from New York City to Niagara County, and found that the voting address change I submitted at the DMV wouldnâ€™t be valid for the general election. I called the BoE to find out what I needed to do, and thus began two weeks of frustration.
- LETTER: Job well done on Rojek article Thank you from our Board of Trustees on behalf of the more than 7,000 supporters of the North Tonawanda History Museum for the wonderful article in the Oct. 16 Tonawanda News by Ed Adamczyk about Stan Rojek's induction into the Greater Buffalo Sports Hall of Fame.
LETTERS: Restino not fit for Assembly; Niagara County smoking rate alarming
The facts are, Robert Restaino was removed as a judge for failing to conduct himself in a manner expected of one who holds an office of trust.
READER LETTERS: 911 dispatcher bungled EMS call
Thank you to our wonderful North Tonawanda Fire Department and our quality rescue team for their quick response to a first aid call Saturday evening in one of the Bishop Gibbons parking lots, when an elderly neighbor from other senior housing along 19th Avenue came out of nowhere and almost collapsed in our arms.
- More Letters to the Editor Headlines