Most of Erie County’s highest grossing employees are the head of an office or department. All county salaries are set in the yearly budget submitted by the county executive and approved by the Legislature.
2007 Salary Name Department Position
$124,008 Laurence K. Rubin County Attorney County Attorney
$124,005 Anthony J. Billittier Health Commissioner
$118,402 Michael Weiner Social Services Commissioner
$114,953 John C. Loffredo, PE Public Works Commissioner
$114,953 Laurence K. Rubin Environment and Planning Commissioner
$105,855 James M. Hartman Budget, Management and Finance Director
$102,767 Ralph M. Mohr Board of Elections Commissioner
$102,767 Dennis E. Ward Board of Elections Commissioner
$101,957 Anne E. Martin Office Probation Director
$99,850 John W. Greenan Personnel Commissioner
$99,743 Joseph F. Gervase Information and Support Services Director
$96,462 Kevin J. Comerford Central Police Services Commissioner
$88,801 George M. Loncar Office Labor Relations Director
$88,801 Angelo J. Sedita Parks and Recreation Commissioner
$67,758 Jacqueline Stover Office of Public Advocacy Director
Source: Erie County Personnel office.
- Local News
- Landmark UPDATE
- Former NT mayor McGinnis dies
- Town begins wetland work
- TCSD passes $30.7M budget
- Schumer confident Buffalo Bills will stay in town U.S. Sen. Charles Schumer is confident that the Buffalo Bills will remain in Western New York, the region the team has called home for 54 years.
- Brighton Road to be repaved this year
- Earth Day marks start of green energy symposium With Earth Day comes the start of the World Green Energy Symposium in Niagara Falls.
- Town tweaks master plan
- Do You Remember April 23?
- Child injured in bike accident
- More Local News Headlines