Most of Erie County’s highest grossing employees are the head of an office or department. All county salaries are set in the yearly budget submitted by the county executive and approved by the Legislature.
2007 Salary Name Department Position
$124,008 Laurence K. Rubin County Attorney County Attorney
$124,005 Anthony J. Billittier Health Commissioner
$118,402 Michael Weiner Social Services Commissioner
$114,953 John C. Loffredo, PE Public Works Commissioner
$114,953 Laurence K. Rubin Environment and Planning Commissioner
$105,855 James M. Hartman Budget, Management and Finance Director
$102,767 Ralph M. Mohr Board of Elections Commissioner
$102,767 Dennis E. Ward Board of Elections Commissioner
$101,957 Anne E. Martin Office Probation Director
$99,850 John W. Greenan Personnel Commissioner
$99,743 Joseph F. Gervase Information and Support Services Director
$96,462 Kevin J. Comerford Central Police Services Commissioner
$88,801 George M. Loncar Office Labor Relations Director
$88,801 Angelo J. Sedita Parks and Recreation Commissioner
$67,758 Jacqueline Stover Office of Public Advocacy Director
Source: Erie County Personnel office.
- Local News
- Community Missions tackles tax liens Community Missions of Niagara Frontier, Inc. is faced with a taxing problem.
- Canal Fest royalty crowned
- Nine companies respond to 2-alarm fire
- Do You Remember July 13?
- Camp allows children to become inventors Young inventors showed off their battery-powered cars, pinball machines and bionic gadgets to their families on Friday afternoon after a weeklong camp on innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Town to conduct dog census
- No jail for Mongielo
- Young bicyclist hit by car
- Inmate attacks officer at Niagara County Jail
- Do You Remember July 12?
- More Local News Headlines