Most of Erie County’s highest grossing employees are the head of an office or department. All county salaries are set in the yearly budget submitted by the county executive and approved by the Legislature.
2007 Salary Name Department Position
$124,008 Laurence K. Rubin County Attorney County Attorney
$124,005 Anthony J. Billittier Health Commissioner
$118,402 Michael Weiner Social Services Commissioner
$114,953 John C. Loffredo, PE Public Works Commissioner
$114,953 Laurence K. Rubin Environment and Planning Commissioner
$105,855 James M. Hartman Budget, Management and Finance Director
$102,767 Ralph M. Mohr Board of Elections Commissioner
$102,767 Dennis E. Ward Board of Elections Commissioner
$101,957 Anne E. Martin Office Probation Director
$99,850 John W. Greenan Personnel Commissioner
$99,743 Joseph F. Gervase Information and Support Services Director
$96,462 Kevin J. Comerford Central Police Services Commissioner
$88,801 George M. Loncar Office Labor Relations Director
$88,801 Angelo J. Sedita Parks and Recreation Commissioner
$67,758 Jacqueline Stover Office of Public Advocacy Director
Source: Erie County Personnel office.
- Local News
- St. Francis of Assisi reopens as Early Childhood Center When the announcement from the Diocese of Buffalo that St. Francis of Assisi School in the City of Tonawanda would be closed at the end of the school year, it seemed a dark cloud hovered over parishioners, alumni, parents, students, teachers and the community.â€©
- Men injured in home invasion
- Tonawanda drops LED sign proposal
- Crisis in Ukraine escalates
- Brave souls rappel down casino-hotel building for Special Olympics. Three siblings joined their wheelchair-bound brother in a descent down the side of the Seneca Niagara Casino on Friday as part of a fundraiser for the Special Olympics.
- Smoke -- and spices and sauce -- on the water
- For the love of the game
- Battle of Lundy's Lane marks milestone
- Do You Remember July 26?
- NT arson suspect appears in court
- More Local News Headlines