Tonawanda News — “Kenmore Mercy Hospital is a model to the Kenmore-Tonawanda community of how facilities can develop and implement programs to decrease their carbon footprint,” said Lukasik said.
The service to community award was presented to Mike Ham, of Kenwood Photography. Ham has been in business for 33 years and has dedicated much of his time to community events.
Ham has been on the commerce board of directors for five years and is also on the publications and publicity committee of the Kenmore Village Improvement Society.
”I do the photography for most of their events,” he said. “Like for the Santa Claus event and most other community events...I provide the images to them and they put them on their website and their Facebook accounts.”
Ham also services the community for doing local business head shots that are updating their websites and publications.
The officers and board of the Ken-Ton Chamber of Commerce and Kenmore Merchants Association were also sworn in Wednesday:
Ken-Ton Chamber of Commerce, Executive Board:
• Adele Kelly AAA of WNY – president
• Gary Link, Evans Bank — past president
• Bob Gilmour, John W Danforth — government affairs chairperson
• Ruth Cody, secretary
Ken-Ton Chamber of Commerce, directors:
• Mike Ham, Kenwood Photography
• Rich Schinas, GM Powertrain
• Guy Centola, Rollin Sound
• Mark Tramont, AuNaturel
• Rebecca Poynton, Freelance writer
• David Ivancic, New England Financial
• Sara Baczynski, NOCO Energy
• Darren Gress, Univera Healthcare
• Joe Emminger, Town of Tonawanda Councilman
• Darlene Donohue, The Ken Ton Bee
• Bill Yunke, Liberty Cab
Ken-Ton Merchants Association:
• Robert Bolt, Mikes Subs — president
• Marcia Brogan, Niagara National — vice president
• Jennifer Vitale- Jovi’s Restaurant — secretary
• Nick Sinatra- Sinatra & Co Real Estate
• Cyndee Billoni-Colvin Cleaners, treasurer
• John Dengler- Dengler, Roberts, Perna Funeral Home
• Rudy DiMarco, Key Bank Kenmore
• Tom Giambra - Austins Hair DesignContact reporter Jessica Bagley at 693-1000, ext. 4150