NORTH TONAWANDA —
Brown said she’s excited to bring a little of the Buffalo art scene to North Tonawanda
“”I’m trying to expand that city life into the suburbs a little bit,” she said. “A point of the gallery is to show all types of art and I guess i’m very passionate about catering to the artists.
“The main purpose of this gallery is to show people that art is exciting.”
Contact features editor Danielle Haynes at 693-1000, ext. 4116.
IF YOU GO
• WHAT: "Product to Palate" by Dana Heider
• WHEN: Friday-May 1; Opening reception 7-9 p.m. Friday
• WHAT: Art by Alexander Derwick, Luke Dougherty and David Leighty
• WHEN: May 3-May 17; Open reception 7-9 p.m. May 3
• WHERE: Project 308 Gallery, 308 Oliver St., North Tonawanda
• MORE INFORMATION: Call 523-0068