Tonawanda News —Contact reporter Michael Regan at 693-1000, ext. 4115.
- Christmas tradition on stage at Ghostlight Twenty-eight years after it first graced the Ghostlight Theatre stage, "A Christmas Carol" will return to the theater this week with its classic story of four ghosts -- and the bitter, holiday-hating miser Mr. Scrooge.
- Only 3 area SAFE Act arrests|Area police have made 3 SAFE Act accrests Since the NY SAFE Act went into effect earlier this year, local police departments in the Tonawandas are reporting relatively low numbers of arrests for violations of the controversial law.
- Housing grant renewal sought
- Extension delayed
- NT students hold an early Thanksgiving feast The vote's in: Thanksgiving means turkey.â€©â€©That was the opinion of the nearly 200 students at St. Francis of Assisi School in the City of Tonawanda on Monday as they dug into a turkey dinner with all the trimmings, including cranberry sauce.
- Rockin' with Santa campaign in high gear in NT
Project 308 Gallery presents the art of the beer bottle label
If you accept the theories that art is everywhere and art is where you find it, then art is ready to be discovered in some unlikely places, like wine bottles, beer bottles -- and Oliver Street in North Tonawanda.
- Vanguard Christian Church opens in NT Sunday will mark a new beginning -- not only for the nearly 90-year-old Grace Lutheran Church building on Payne Avenue, but also for the 32-year-old congregation of Vanguard Christian Church, which purchased the building this summer.
- Twin Cities ball drop back on
NT shops unite to fight cancer
Sooner or later, everyone’s affected by cancer — and Monday, three businesses in North Tonawanda are banding together to spread that awareness and support the fight against all forms of the disease.
- More NT Headlines