Tonawanda News —Contact reporter Michael Regan at 693-1000, ext. 4115.
- North Tonawanda condemns Sportsplex over safety concerns North Tonawanda officials have condemned the Sportsplex -- chaining the doors and shutting it to the public -- due to a long list of safety concerns that have gone unaddressed by the building's owners.
- Webster concerts alter traffic to businesses There are plenty of obvious reasons why people like to attend outdoor concerts in the summer, they're an excuse to get out and have some fun, but what happens when a busy area of the city is blocked off for such events?
- NT arson suspect appears in court
- THE FACES OF ART
- Rob Ortt gains minor party endorsements
- Niagara River Cruises fills a void on waterways A local boating company is back in North Tonawanda for its second year of business, and this time around, owners are putting an emphasis on expanding their offerings to chartered trips and private parties -- everything from dessert cruises to stags.
- Fifth Avenue scene of yet another blaze North Tonawanda firefighters were called to the scene of yet another fire on a street that is becoming infamous for fires and arson.
- Skating spot will re-open in fall under Rainbow Rink owners For Maurice and Barbara Cooper, purchasing the former Skateland rink on Lincoln Avenue in Lockport seemed a little like fate.
- Republican Party endorses Ortt
NT shops unite to fight cancer
Sooner or later, everyone’s affected by cancer — and Monday, three businesses in North Tonawanda are banding together to spread that awareness and support the fight against all forms of the disease.
- More NT Headlines