- North Tonawanda High presents '9 to 5' musical With the click of heels (and typewriter keys), students at North Tonawanda High School step into the working world of the 1970s tonight with the opening of "9 to 5 The Musical" in the school's Alumni Student Activity Center.
- Man charged with lewd acts in NT North Tonawanda Police are searching for additional information on a Buffalo man arrested Wednesday for allegedly exposing himself at least twice this year within city limits.
- NT Council passes amended budget The North Tonawanda Common Council unanimously approved a $35,987,840 budget for 2014 on Tuesday, slightly below a proposal released by Mayor Rob Ortt last month, that will not raise property taxes and water and sewage rates.
- Robie Drake trial set for March
- Two NT city worker buyouts make 33 since 2010
- County, city sponsor veteran program
- An invitation to dinner
- Lawyers argue evidence in pretrial
- STAR registration alarmingly low
Project 308 to host kids event
North Tonawanda's Project 308 Gallery may host shows throughout the year by accomplished professional and student artists, but now owner Natalie Brown wants to get the little ones in on the action as well.
- More NT Headlines