- DUVALL: A view of Millennials The Pew Research Center this week released a fascinating study about, well, me.
- TUCKER: History buffs recall bridge An update on last week's column on National Fuel and a scheduled re-reading of my meter to adjust the bill that was six times normal.
- ADAMCZYK: The luxury of comfort A local non-profit and non-governmental organization recently asked me to write an essay about my hometown of Kenmore, so I did, and now I remember why fourth-graders find this sort of thing so difficult.
- Coming home and starting anew
- The lesson behind 'House of Cards'
- Local veterans tax exemptions make for difficult school boards decisions|CONFER: Veterans tax exemptions make for uneasy school boards School boards eyeing the new, optional veterans tax exemption in New York State face perilous choices: Who do you please? Who do you offend? Veterans or the majority of taxpayers?
TUCKER: Fuel bill tops endless winter
What could possibly make this interminable cold weather worse? A bill from National Fuel Resources that was more than six times the usual monthly balanced budget bill.
- DUVALL: Miller's departure marks a Sabres low point Watching Miller's in-game press conference, his eyes red-rimmed as he thanked the fans and expressed a genuine affection for life in Western New York, felt wrong.
LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Claudia Brown
I’m writing in response to the Feb. 12 letter by Christian Riso, assistant superintendent of government programs for the Buffalo Diocese, regarding busing for St. Francis of Assisi School families.
- A full social calendar
- More Opinion Headlines