- Kenmore wins Section VI girls hockey title
- Lady Hawks beat rival Sacred Heart, 81-64 After two years of high school basketball and only about 150 points, not many people envisioned Cardinal O'Hara senior Keyonte Edwards breaking the 1,000-point barrier in her career.
- Falls girls edge Ken West in 2OT
Daemen outlasts LIU Post in classic
There are big games every season, at every level of basketball across the country. Some are instant classics, but most games fail to live up to the hype. Friday night was one of those landmark games for the Daemen men's basketball team.
- O'Hara senior makes history at old stomping grounds With one shot Jontay Walton earned herself a spot in the history books.
- Boling's 28 lead Warriors to win
- UB routs Western Michigan, 84-63 Javon McCrea scored a game-high 20 points to lead the University at Buffalo men's basketball team to an 84-63 blowout victory over Western Michigan Wednesday night in front of 3,052 at Alumni Arena.
- Daemen men beat rival Roberts, 98-82 The Daemen men's basketball team had four starters score in double figures, shot 48 percent from three-point range and made 28 of 37 free throws to knock off rival Roberts Wesleyan College, 98-82, Friday night in front of a packed house at Lumsden Gymnasium.
- Sophomore leading successful Ken East hockey team Anthony Tulipane is a playmaker. With great balance, speed and vision, he carries the puck up ice with his head on a swivel, surveys the defense and looks to create a scoring opportunity for the Kenmore East boys hockey team.
- Daemen men's hoops extends win streak to 4
- More Sports Headlines