- The City
- Fishing Derby returning to City
- St. Francis community continues to fight
- Larger tax break for Spaulding project
- Speed limit reduced on Niagara Street
- Fire causes damage to Tonawanda home A fire caused significant damage to a City of Tonawanda home Friday night, and the cause of the blaze hasn't been determined, Fire Chief Charles Stuart said.
Downtown biz owners propose Larkinville-style market
The Twin Cities are poised to begin hosting a weekly food truck and artisan market in the mold of the popular "Larkinville" festivities, with members of both the Tonawanda and North Tonawanda city councils set to consider approving the issue at their respective meetings Tuesday night.
Amber Alert canceled, father arrested
An amber alert issued by City of Tonawanda police has been cancelled, and the missing 9-year-old girl has been found safe, police said Monday morning.
- St. Francis holding rally
- Natale's threat to sue hampers plans for two city properties The threat of a lawsuit from Natale Builders is hampering plans for two properties in the City of Tonawanda -- the Little League Drive parcel and the old Clint Small Stadium.
- TCSD eliminates teacher positions
- More The City Headlines