NT WINS 103rd T-NT CLASSIC!
Despite a spirited charge from the Warriors led by senior QB Clayton Hess, the Lumberjacks, led by Nehemiah Stone's two rushing touchdowns, won 17-14.
- Legacy of Clint Small Stadium will live on after last T-NT game
- Family and football define Jacks coach Tony Truilizio Since the season started, Truilizio's been hard to miss on the NT sidelines, his animated persona outmatched only by the sound of his voice.
- Gross was born into the Tonawanda football tradition Playing days helped coach bond with his players
- Warriors quarterback Clayton Hess earns respect in the huddle When Clayton Hess moved from Ohio to Western New York three years ago, he wanted to make an impact on the sports scene at Tonawanda High School.
- Warriors have been built on Warthling's back Senior linebacker leaves lasting legacy at Tonawanda
- Hughes is a pillar of Tonawanda program Three-year letterwinner is starting running back, cornerback, and special teams ace
- Woodard ready to make T-NT memories Chris Woodard can remember every T-NT game since he was little. That's because he's been at every one.
- Clare is workhorse on NT offensive line Football. Eat. Sleep. School. Football: That's the self-described life of Lumberjacks senior right tackle Jacob Clare -- a three-year letter winner at NT.
- Ian Gilhousen leading charge for Jacks defense Ian Gilhousen watched with youthful wonder when the Lumberjacks won the state championship. He was only a freshman, but what he saw gave him hope.
- More TNT Headlines
- NT WINS 103rd T-NT CLASSIC!