- Annual T-NT Football Luncheon brings teams together before big game on Friday Before the two teams meet on Friday night in the annual T-NT game, the Warriors and the Lumberjacks broke bread together at the annual Tonawanda-North Tonawanda Football Luncheon Tuesday afternoon.
STILL ON TOP
Lumberjacks near flawless, take down Warriors for 11th straight time, win 102nd T-NT Classic 40-14
THE RIVALRY CONTINUES
Tonawanda High School students burn a dummy jinx in effigy Wednesday during the annual bonfire leading up to Friday night's T-NT football game at Vetter Stadium. Despite the rain, a large crowd was on hand at Tonawanda High School as the Warriors prepare for the 102nd installment of the T-NT rivalry.
Shelby Hartke moves the ball for the seniors during the annual powder-puff game at Clinton Small Stadium, Tuesday.
T-NT: DeMarco delivers message of perseverance at annual luncheon
While some can argue that the T-NT Classic has lost its flare in recent years, both the Tonawanda and North Tonawanda football players and coaches were reminded of why the game is played — tradition.
- FEATURE: Tonawanda senior Kirkwood can do it all Unfortunately for the Tonawanda Warriors, Rob Kirkwood can only play one position at a time.
- FEATURE: Bogdan leads resurgent NT attack He might not be the fastest or the strongest, but there’s little doubt Keith Bogdan is one of the smartest quarterbacks the North Tonawanda Lumberjacks have ever had.
- ROSTER: North Tonawanda
- ROSTER: City of Tonawanda
- BREAKDOWN: Team schedules
- More TNT Headlines