- Today's Top Stories
- SLIDESHOW: CANAL FEST 2012 30th Canal Fest in Photos
Kenmore residence an art deco one-of-a-kind
The residence at 33 Delaware Road in Kenmore is a bit of an anomaly. It at once is hard to find and unique to the other homes surrounding it.
- Niagara County undersheriff gets state training
- Kenmore Mercy receives nursing award
- Marina manager's salvage project creates dream boat A rotting wooden boat that had been built in 1965 was about to be stripped for firewood last summer after sitting in the Placid Marina for almost nine years. But the marina's manager, Wayne Howard Jr., took a chance on the old motor yacht, and on Friday, just a year later, the boat re-entered the water.
- Crowning of 30th Canal Fest Queen today
City of Tonawanda Garden Walk adds 18 new homes in second year
One year after the debut of the City of Tonawanda Garden Walk, the event is back with 18 new sites ... and even more hopes for the future.
- Niagara, portions of Erie enter drought conditions Western New York has joined over half of the continental United States currently experiencing a drought as of Thursday morning. The U.S. Drought Service said the drought covers Niagara County and most of Erie County.
River concert set for Sunday
Just a few years ago, promoter Kathy Paradowski was involved with her husband in bringing a canal series to the banks of the Erie Canal, which drew tens of thousands each summer to the economically deprived North Tonawanda.
- A growing tradition
- More Today's Top Stories Headlines