- The Town
- Owner of Ying's claims racial discrimination by Town The owner of Ying's Wings and Things restaurant on Eggert Road is accusing Town of Tonawanda police of racial profiling after a shooting took place in his parking lot over the weekend.
TOWN: Attorneys discuss diagnosis for elderly man accused of manslaughter
A defense attorney for Chester Rusek, the 88-year-old man accused of brutally beating his nursing home roommate last November, argued Monday that his client's recent dementia diagnosis should be entered as evidence in the manslaughter trial.
- Police arrest man for stabbing in Town of Tonawanda Town of Tonawanda Police have arrested a 21-year-old man for allegedly stabbing a 15-year-old male early Saturday in the Sheridan-Parkside neighborhood.
- Police look for suspect in shooting at Ying's in Tonawanda Town of Tonawanda police continue to search for a gunman suspected of shooting a Cheektowaga man outside a Sheridan Drive bar early Sunday morning, though so far few witnesses have come forward to identify the individual, according to Lt. Nick Bado.
- Mount St. Mary stages 'Kiss Me, Kate' The show, which has music and lyrics by Cole Porter and is based in part on William Shakespeare's "The Taming of the Shrew," tells the tale of a theater troupe performing Shakespeare's play amidst drama of its own.
- Jail ordered for SUV assault
- Speaker to discuss energy efficiency
- State of the Village|Kenmore mayor presents state of village Mayor Patrick Mang announced a project to revitalize Elmwood Avenue Tuesday night during his annual State of the Village address.
- 18-car pileup on 290 in the Town Wintery conditions caused at least 18-vehicles to pile-up on Interstate 290 late Monday evening, police said. Slick, ice-covered roadways caused a chain reaction on a ramp leading to the I-190 south, according to Town of Tonawanda police, sending emergency crews to the scene shortly before 11 p.m.
- Study findings leave questions
- More The Town Headlines